Thursday, March 24, 2011

Perfect Care Leave-in hair conditioning spray




it works from the first use!!! I have bleached my hair twice before my sister gave me her half bottle left over of this magic spray. My hair was breaking in half (my heart too.... cuz i love my hair) after every wash... I was really freaking out cuz i thought i was gonna go botak.... (T.T). But after using this, it get smoother and smoother and very shiny! and by the 4th time, my hair was really lively and awesome!!!! I'm still using it after every wash. It leaves no greasy feeling once ebsorbed.....

But....... yesterday... I went to the salon to have my hair colored.... she didn't tell me that she was gonna bleach my hair again... (T.T) now i'm starting from scratch again.... but again, this spray works from the first spray. I don't think i'll ever stop using it!

Direction: spray a generous amount on your towel dry hair before blow dry. The next morning you will find your hair very silky smooth and shiny! My friends are also saying the same thing. and it smells delicious!

if you can't find it in Singapore, contact me da.qualityproduct@gmail.com. I go home every 2 to 3 months.

I'm now trying out their hair mask. will keep you guys updated of the quality.

4 comments:

  1. after 5 uses of this spray, and twice of the same brand hair mask, my hair is no longer breaking!!! yeay!!! you guys really should try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can this be bought online please, to be delivered to the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!! Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post. Keep up the good work friend. Glad to be part of your net community.
    Round Purse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi bought this conditioner in Vietnam. I am in love with it. I am in Italy now...can I buy it online? If so, can you give me the website?
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete